Training Partner Information
Become a certified training partner
Rubber stamp your training. Get associated with BCI. Attract more students.
Being a BCI certified training partner means your courses are associated with our global network – giving them a mark of prestige and a guarantee of quality.
Helping you be the best
Save time on preparing courses and access the best training materials available. Our resources have been compiled by experts in business continuity and resilience.
Access these expert training materials for an annual fee of £2,600. A 20% royalty on course fees is payable for each student. Additional fees for exams may also apply.
The BCI training licence is offered on a rolling contract; you can end the contract by giving 90 days’ notice.
What you’ll get as training partner
As an official training partner of the BCI you’ll have access to a wide range of benefits:
- Prestige – association with the industry-leading body for business continuity and resilience
- Quality materials – access to the best training resources
- Discounted rates – for corporate partnership
- Expert support – feedback for training instructors and ongoing support from our education team
- International appeal – access to foreign language versions of the Good Practice Guidelines
- Marketing toolkit – to help you promote courses